all-in-one Self Service Dog wash and spa, gated dog wash stations
all-in-one Self Service Dog wash and spa, gated dog wash stations
Name: Victoria Shepherd
Address: Happy Henry’s!, Amerton Farm, Stowe-by-Chartley, Staffs, ST18 0LA
Phone Number: 07311-642741
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics, such as name, contact details (phone, email), order history;
· For third party vendors, contact details, account numbers, order history;
· Website user stats.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· When you register as a new client and complete and sign our client registration form. This information is used to communicate with you in connection with your appointments at Happy Henry’s!.
We may also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
· When you visit the Happy Henry’s! website (https://happy-henrys.co.uk), by accepting cookies we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, demographics, time zone. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we do not collect and hold any of your financial information. All payments are processed securely in an encrypted manner using either PayPal or Square. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
· We use the information that you have given us in order to communicate with you about your appointments, and if you agreed to us contacting you with regard to any services or products that may be of interest to you and/or your dog, we may send out communications related to marketing.
We will not share any of your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Victoria Shepherd, email@example.com, Telephone: 07311 642741.
(b) We have a legitimate interest.
Collecting personal information is necessary for us to be able to contact you with regard to the appointments you have scheduled as well as ensure we provide you and your dog with the best service possible. Collecting information is also necessary for to be able to track orders and carry out accounting functions.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on a password protected computer, which is only accessible by Happy Henry’s! staff. Any information that may be stored “in the cloud” is securely held by Dropbox.com using an encrypted professional account. Further details can be found at https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/security/how-security-works
Any hard copies of documents we have received will be scanned held securely on our computer system.
We keep your information as long as you are an active customer or vendor. Periodic reviews will be carried out, and if you have not used our services, or we have not purchased anything from you for a period of six months, we will then dispose your information by secure shredding or computer file deletion.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
The CRM database we use to collect client information is provided through HubSpot (www.hubspot.com)
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Victoria Shepherd, Owner, Happy Henry’s!, Amerton Farm, Stowe-by-Chartley, Staffs, ST18 0LA, or email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. Our ICO registration number is A8846065.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
There is a closed circuit television (CCTV) on-site to provide a safe and secure environment for employees and for visitors to Happy Henry’s! business premises, such as clients, customers, contractors and suppliers, and to protect the Company’s property.
The CCTV system is owner and operated by Amerton Farm, the landlord. For any questions or concerns with regard to the CCTV system, please contact Amerton Farm directly. Their website is http://www.amertonfarm.co.uk/.
Copyright © 2021 Happy Henry's!® - All Rights Reserved.
happy henry's! is a registered trademark. You acknowledge that we are the owner of the trademark appearing on or used in relation to the company and the associated goodwill. Unless we expressly agree, you have no right or licence to use all or any of them.
Powered by GoDaddy